• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Petstalk

Hello

My name is Dominique (Min),

:mexwav:

My story and love for all animals began with my very my special bond with Pip a beutiful OES. Pip Sadly passed away aged 15. *ng*l

I fell in love with Cavaliers 25 years ago. This was when Beth my beautiful Tri CKCS came into my life. From that moment I was spellbound :lotsaluv:

I would like to remember my Rescue Tri CKCS Khia who I sadly lossed from diabetic complication and MVD aged 7 and Corrin's Half Sister Charlie, a beutiful black and white welsh collie cross aged 16.

I share my life with 5 beautiful CKCS, Meagan, Shannon, Zara, Olivia, Grace and a Welsh Collie Cross Corrin aged 17. We enjoy training and obedience and all doggy activities. I have two cats Maisie aged 12 and Jessica aged 11.
:dgwlk::dogwlk:

All the girls apart from my youngest have passed to Gold KC Good Citizens. I do enjoy learning about doggie psychology and really appreciate there beautiful sensitivty nature of these dogs. There is nothing I love more than being out with the girls .They have a POSITIVE Happy Healing influence on everythng that I do.They are excepionaly intelligent, empthatic and an absolutely joyfull breed with undeniably healing qualities and perfect friends companions re their infectous love of life ever bringing feelings of peace and gentleness and joy. I cellabrate this wonderful breed and I love the forum and being a part of a community of people sharing the same sentiment.

Look forward to sharing stories and making many friends.

Min x

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. You will make friends here and I am sure you will enjoy this forum. Would love to see some pictures icon_welcome

Hi Dominique

You are here at last took your time.
Many people have probably seen photos of your doggies as I always post pictures. I am the one who got Olivia’s sister (that my Ebony) and Grace is my Harleys Sister and Meagan is my Rosies & Harleys Mum. Gets complicated.

Hello

I'm new to this site too and so far I have found lots of really helpful information, beautiful Cavaliers and very nice people. I look forward to seeing your fur kids.

Hi there and icon_welcometo the boards, hope you enjoy it here, there's a lot of cracking people here to meet (y)

Back