• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Typical or what?!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
You buy them expensive proper dog beds, then what becomes the bed of choice? An ancient chewed up dome-style soft catbed where the cat can go inside the little dome... was cleaning out the attic and threw it down to put in the trash or give to cat rescue... the dogs then flattened it and now it forms a little donut bed. Lily, Jaspar and Leo all are hogging it, Leo is on it right now. :rolleyes:

Think they totally love new or different things. I've been sorting and mine get so excited when they see something new to them. :)

:lol:Sounds so familiar Karlin, whenever Megan see's a cardboard box, lying on the floor, she's in it.....claiming a new bed......never mind the proper basket and cushions she already has, so as a result Lisa padded out a box with extra sheets and some old cushions, and that is now Megans bed :rolleyes:

Funny how the dogs always prefer the cats old beds. It doesnt seem to bother them that they are way way to small, they just squash them flat and lie on them. However, get the cats fluffy new beds and they will seek out an old cardboard box in preference:confused:

Lol, very cute. Bella seems to love making beds out of anything! I had one of those enviromental bags on the ground and there she was flatting it out and went to sleep so fast. Funny cavys

At Christmas I got some posh wellis and they came with a matching plastic bag for when they are dirty or you want to carry them. I left the bag on the floor and Rosie made herself very comfortable on it. :sl*p:

Back