• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ckcs club points winners

Bet

Norma Inglis has just included on her Cavalier Breed Notes Site the Winners of CKCS Points Trophy Winners for 2009.

Just a thought ,would it be possible to include a mention as to whether those Cavaliers also have Current Health Certificates for MVD , SM and Eyes.

Since those Cavaliers have the Highest Accolades for 2009, this information would be very important both to Cavalier Pet Owners and other Cavalier Breeders.

Who knows; such health certs may become the norm for winning dogs in future, Bet. Let's see what the Bateson report says on the 14th of the month.

I am putting in such a suggestion for discussion at the Cavalier Club AGM........
I will be proposing that the Club stud dog & brood bitch trophies are only awarded if the winners have be health tested in accordance with the breeding guidelines shown in the Code of Best Practice.

I will also be suggesting that nominees for committee should signify their willingness to breed to these guidelines during their term of service.
I do think that committee members should lead by example.

Back