PDA

View Full Version : Potty Training

Soushiruiuma
5th January 2010, 05:25 AM
Guinness is almost 5 months old now and he's just done his first full week with no accidents. I'm so proud. http://board.cavaliertalk.com/images/smilies/redface.gif

Joye
5th January 2010, 06:27 PM
that is really good! Penny is 7 months, and she has just gotten to that point! She can have a great solid week, then boom, couple of bad days. But for the most part, we are getting there!

Ben101
21st December 2010, 07:14 PM
Wow I was starting to think I was doing something wrong ben is 16 weeks and he's just had the perfect day where he went by himself to the door for me to open and then ran around the side of the house where I want him to use as his toilet all by himself , but I'm expecting him to do that all the time, which I guess is a but mad...

I should add when I let him out at regular intervals we have a good day, it's only when Im out or busy he will sometimes gave an accident

SophieLightyear
12th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Benji is 5 months and he's just about getting the hang of going outside. I'm so proud of him as on the first day of training, he was already getting us to follow him to the back door to let him. :)