• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier/Arctic fox cross?

Nicki

Don't panic, not another awful cross breed :yikes

I was out in the garden with Tommy the other day. He was sniffing at the snow, and then started pouncing and digging, just like an Arctic fox does when it smells/hears prey under the snow. Sadly no camera - wish I'd taken it out with me!

I've had Cavaliers for over 13 years but have never seen this behaviour before

My two girls are doing exactly the same. I was a bit surprised as I didn’t see that behaviour last year when we had the snow. Strange.:?

Nicki I was wondering how are you coping with the snow? In the news it looks like Scotland and especially where you are is cut of?

Hi Sabby - we're fine thanks. Just not going anywhere LOL

Yes the main road North was closed yesterday - and today too I think. It goes up through the Grampians and the Cairngorms...

We still got post today though - but my microwave which was supposed to be delivered yesterday didn't arrive :mad: I had an automated message saying it was due to adverse weather conditions but haven't had any news today. :yikes

Chaos has been out in the snow doing this but I know why. She is trying to find bits of bread that the birds have dropped off the bird table. So maybe thats what the others are doing.:p

Back