• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Airways

Love my Cavaliers

Has anyone used the new Pet Airways or heard of anyone who has? This is the airline specifically for pets. They have outfitted a freight plane so that pets can all fly in the cabin with an attendant who supposedly checks them every 15 minutes during the flight. I would like to use them but have not heard of anyone who has used them so I'm a little leery.

My GF has told me about this pet airways. My only concern is that we have to drive to a major city hub to fly out of and into. Such an inconvenience. I don't want my GF to have to drive 800 miles round trip just to pick up my baby and back to her place.

I have heard of them. They fly into the little commuter airports in big cities (think the ones where the corporate jets fly into, not that ones that the 747's fly into ...).

They may not be right for everyone, because if you fly into a major city you will probably be at a different airport than your pet (and then would have to drive to pick them up). They started in just about 3 cities and have expanded really quickly to new cities so there is definitely demand for them. I've never used them though.

Back