• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fleece coats

SuzRN

Hi all I had wanted to knit the girls sweaters, but at the rate I knit ah no. I sew good and much faster. So as I was on call this weekend in our lovely grey weather I got to it and made each a fleece coat edged in fake fur very easy. Does not snow here, just the cold, grey, and sunless last week max about 48 degrees so this is all they need.

Here they are, enjoy.
4265152544_43f465c117.jpg

Just a raw photo so funky eyes, also first time I lit the fire in 3 years (gas way to expensive and I have a constant active pilot)

Hi all I had wanted to knit the girls sweaters, but at the rate I knit ah no. I sew good and much faster.

What lovely coats, and great photo of your doglets. :) I never did get around to finishing my knitting...:eek:, maybe I'll start sewing instead:)

those are so cute. I love to sew in knit too. the knitting book stitch and bitch has a super cute and easy dog sweater pattern... and a matching person sweater too. I wish some days that Maverick was a little girl so I could do fur and pink.. instead I get camo and bright green.

Back