• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All for one and one for all...

Nicki

I was trying to get some nice photos of the dogs in the snow - instead they decided to have one of their usual play fights!!

original.jpg

That's a great photo! Is that Daisy and her pups???
It's lovely to see vigourous lively dogs enjoying life.
Sins

Thank you so much everyone - WOW, what lovely comments, you have made my day!! I confess to being rather pleased with that one :D Yes there are four there!

Sins, it's not Daisy, but Esme - their niece! Their Grandsires are brothers on the other side too. Esme belongs to Debbie but has been stopping with us for a bit as she was being bullied by one of Debbie's other girls. She plays really well with the pups. Esme's brother is Oskar, who lives with Fran {Misty on the board}.

I have been practicing the action shots, had a few blurry ones along the way :mad: but we're getting there.

Hubby has been giving me a few lessons about speed and aperture, which really helped. :D I was left a bit of money and hubby finally persuaded me to upgrade my camera to the Canon EOS 7D - this was a huge purchase for me but is definitely worth it!! Although to be honest a lot of it is down to technique, not just the equipment.

I'm now frantically saving for the Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens which is a faster lens...

Wow - really wonderful and the fun they are having - says it all.

Most certainly would be a great addition for 2011 calendar.

Back