13th January 2010, 01:20 PM
First anniversary.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/poochpal_2006/IMG_1044.jpg

I can't say goodbye to you,
no matter how I try,
you're such a part of me
without you........
Deep in the heart of me,
I know that you and I were meant to be ...
I can't tell you goodbye.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE7ngPlhTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKE7ngPlhTY)

Marjorie
13th January 2010, 01:32 PM
Beautiful Minnie...obviously a life well lived and well loved.

sins
13th January 2010, 01:35 PM
I can't believe it's been a year since that terrible day.
That's such a lovely photo and beautiful tribute to her.
*hugs*
Sins

jasperpaw
13th January 2010, 02:06 PM
What a lovely tribute to Minnie Moo - thinking of you and sending big hugs.:hug:

Shelli
13th January 2010, 02:16 PM
Claire I cant believe its been a year! Thinking of you :flwr:
Big hugs to you & Derry :hug: :hug:

Rumor
13th January 2010, 02:53 PM
Sending you :hug:. What a beautiful tribute. Thinking of you today.

Lani
13th January 2010, 03:04 PM
It still brings tears to my eyes thinking of your loss and the horrible circumstances that took place a year ago.

Hugs to you. :hug:

Charlifarley
13th January 2010, 03:32 PM
That was a lovely tribute. I loved the first photo of her with a chew stick :p.
Also the expressions on their faces in their santa hats :p
:hug:to you today.
Charli

Jasperxxgabby
13th January 2010, 03:48 PM
A beautiful tribute, shows a glimse of the wonderful memories you have of your precious Minnie Moo :luv:

shippers
13th January 2010, 04:20 PM
Thinking of you claire and sending you hugs. Keep strong :hug:

Sandrac
13th January 2010, 04:35 PM
What a truly beautiful tribute to your darling Minnie Moo. She will always be part of you no matter what. Her memory will stay in your heart for ever. Thinking of you and sending you :hug::hug::hug:

brid kenny
13th January 2010, 05:23 PM
I was thinking the day must be coming soon for you. What an awful, heartbreaking day. Take comfort in the great life you gave her.

Sabby
13th January 2010, 06:11 PM
A wonderful tribute to a lovley Minnie Moo.
Thinking of you and sending lots of :hug::hug:

Nick
13th January 2010, 08:04 PM
So sorry Claire :(

I could really cry for your loss

Time doesn't really help, does it?

Nick

HollyDolly
13th January 2010, 08:49 PM
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you today Claire.

Nanette xxxxxxx

diddy
13th January 2010, 09:05 PM
Thinking of you, and your lovely Minnie Moo. Hope the happy memories will see you through today :hug:

Nicki
13th January 2010, 09:33 PM
Thinking of you both today :(

Likewise, I just can't believe it's been a year...

So very sorry.

pippa
13th January 2010, 10:37 PM
Can't believe it's been a year..still makes my heart skip a beat and brings tears to my eyes, when I remember reading that post. I often think of her and it makes me sad that you had to lose her.

:hug: to you Claire.

My thoughts are with you and your husband today.

Minnie was truly beautiful.

Desrae
14th January 2010, 04:21 PM
Ah Bless! I'll light a candle for her today.

Desrae
14th January 2010, 04:29 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss, I just found your story in an old thread. It must be so hard, my heart goes out to you...

Gem
14th January 2010, 06:37 PM
oh claire hope your ok - cant believe its been a year already thinking of you :hug:

ourempire
14th January 2010, 07:40 PM
I have thought of you and Minnie Moo so often, and you are in my heart.
Thank you for sharing your tribute to her. :hug:

Brian M
14th January 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi

Our warmest thoughts to you claire ,and a beautiful tribute .:(

Aileen
19th January 2010, 03:31 PM
I was just thinking about you this week and knew it must be about a year :hug::hug:I hope you are getting on alright Minnie Moo was a very lucky dog to have lived with you
----Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Jay
20th January 2010, 01:29 AM
Claire, that was a beautiful tribute to Minnie. Although, her life was much too short, you made that life something wonderful for her. I remember reading your post a year ago and feeling so sad for your loss.

Hugs and healing thoughts,
J.

ppotterfield
20th January 2010, 02:24 PM
Claire:

I have been so busy that I have not stopped to look at the Memoriam Section of Cavalier Talk for weeks. I looked this morning and saw your beautiful tribute to Minnie Moo. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope the time you spent creating it helps with the healing process. You have given so much and have so much more to give.

heather r
21st January 2010, 08:53 PM
Clair; What a beatiful tribute to your Minnie! May she forever run free on sunny beaches!

Till you meet at the Rainbow Bridge, may you keep your wonderful memories of your little companion!

Heather R

Erin2854
7th February 2010, 10:12 PM
I watched Claire's video and now I'm bawling my eyes out. What a beautiful video but it makes my heart break. I am now clutching my puppy close to me! No more looking at the memorial forum for me. I can't handle it :cry*ing:

davey
7th February 2010, 11:44 PM
Hi, I watched the video clip tribute through tears...I am so so sorry and hope you are doing ok. What a really lovely special tribute, she was so beautiful.

Karlin
8th February 2010, 11:27 PM
Thinking of you both. :flwr: So sorry you had to go through such a terrible incident and loss.

kaytee576
9th February 2010, 01:18 PM
Thinking of you hun, an here for you if you ever need to talk. I will watch your video when am feeling stronger, minnie was beautiful and lucky to have you xxx

meljoy
17th February 2010, 06:19 PM
Like the others I cant believe it's been a year.....

Sending my hugs and best wishes

Mel:hug:

Nicki
17th February 2010, 07:34 PM
Thinking of you Claire - a tragic day and I know that memory will always be with you, but I'm sure precious Minnie Moo would love you to remember the happy days and joy and cuddles you enjoyed.

Cathy Moon
18th February 2010, 01:58 AM
Just catching up... what a lovely tribute to her, Claire. So much happiness in those photos and videos - she was much loved. *ng*l

arasara
2nd April 2010, 06:13 PM
I am so sorry Claire. My heart breaks too when I think about it... Can't believe it's been a year. I hope it comforts you knowing that you were an amazing doggy mommy to her and she was very lucky to have had you. It was obvious how well cared for she was.. ***HUGZ*** Claire - thinking of you :hug:

davey
7th April 2010, 01:19 AM
so so sorry :(