• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Channel 5 News wants SM dogs to film.

Margaret C

A Channel 5 reporter has just phoned wanting to know if she could interview me.
I explained that my dogs, although they had SM, were on the whole well maintained, on medication and I could not guarantee that they would demonstrate the the few symptoms they do show when the crew were here filming.

I offered to send her links to some videos, and to also ask on this forum if there was anybody with a SM dog that was not responding well to medication, who would be willing to be filmed this afternoon.

Please help asap with suggested video links & let me know if you have such a cavalier & you want your name put forward.

Channel 5 News has decided to come & interview me, despite my inability to produce a dog with obvious symptoms.

On past experience it does not mean the interview will actually get shown, but keep a look out just in case.

I must go and put on my face & brush the dogs.

Hi Margaret

Good Luck ,and I am sure you will give a 1 st Class Interview as always with no nerves whatsoever.:)

Nice young reporter has just left, all very rushed so I hope I have not made any faux pas.
It will only be a 20 second shot on Channel 5 news at 5 o' clock they say, so don't blink or you will miss us.

Hi Margaret

I shall phone Dawn now and ask her to record it so I can watch you later in all your educated Glory.:)
Poppy, Daisy, Rosie and Lily send their Thanks. :)

Channel 5 News wants SM Dogs to Film

Thanks Margaret, you and your 4 Legged Friends did well.

The Cavaliers have sure made their mark to-day on the TV News programs because of their SM Problem.

They seem to be the only Breed that has caught the attention of News Editors.

Did you watch it all Bet? There was a short interview with A Golden Retriever breeder; also a short clip showing a GSD.
Elspeth

Well, there was a short interview on Chanel 5, and to my surprise I have also just watched myself step out of my back door with a crowd of cavaliers & japanese chins on Sky News

Channel 5 news wants SM Dogs to Film.

It is only the Cavaliers who are mentioned on the TV News Programs as having Small Heads ,that their Brains are too large for, because this is now the Fashion,

I don't think this will be doing the Cavalier Breed any favours .

Margaret I saw you on sky news!!!! I immediately recognised you, paused sky+ gathered the whole family in front of the tv - I was so excited "This is Margaret Carter" I explained to them (I speak highly of you, your name is a household name) we were so excited... I pressed play expecting an interview... but never mind it was a pleasure to see you and your beautiful chins and cavs running out to the garden :)

Hi

Just in from L/Pool and now watching the Rugby on Sky HD2 ,but also recording Sky News so when Poppy, Daisy and Rosie have gone to bed at 11.00 pm I will watch it then ,as earlier on I had no chance as Rosie spotted the first dog on the report then chaos broke out so I had to turn over :confused::(.As I said before the girls control the remote ,totally Cav pecked and outnumbered.:)

Just watched it on sky...did you see the poor little tri-colour? :(

Margaret you and your gang looked great :)

Well done & thank you Margaret for all your input & hard work:) & to everyone who has stepped up to make changes. Im not yet fully on top of all news/reading matter today so can only give thanks at this point & pray that this is going to make a difference...:xfngr:

Back