• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Easy to love a Cavalier!

sweethearts

What do you love most about your Cavalier? As a first time dog owner I am so glad I did the reasearch and got one of these. They were a perfect fit for our home/lifestyle. They are extremely affectionate aren't they? Mine is 7 months old and still a lot of "puppy work" lol, but worth every second. I can't stop looking at her, they're just so darn pretty! She is my new BFF. (Best Friends Forever. I think that's what the kids are using on their texts now a days lol) My favorite time is in the evening when we get cuddled up together under the blankets and watch tv. She loves to chew on her toy at that time but needs to get as close to me as possible. That's right up under my chin! And the kisses, oh my goodness. She'll lay on my lap playing with her chew toy for a while and from time to time will stop, look up at me, and give me a quick kiss. Almost like she's saying "I love being here with you". I'd love to hear some sweet stories about yours. Have a great everyone!

I love the way he zooms around like a loon when he's excited...
I love the way he insists on curling up on my lap for a nap......
I love the way he looks at me.....
I love the way he trots around after me.......
I love the way he is with my Children.......
I love the way he always listens to me when Im talking to him and agrees with everything I say!

I think that covers it:D

Mel

Oh my gosh...I don't know where to begin. :D
I love the way Jato follows me everywhere I go (my velcro boy).
I love the way Zoey wags her tail at me as soon as she sees me.
I love the unconditional love they give- they are always happy.
I love to wake up to the great snuggles in the morning.
I love how warm they make me when they cover my lap and legs.
I love to watch them play together and zoom around the house.
I love having cavalier play days at my house. I have met several other wonderful people and their cavaliers since owning my dogs.
I could go on and on, but most of all...I love how they make me feel!!! They have brightened my world and filled a place in my heart that I didn't even know I had. I'm hooked on Cavaliers forever. :*nana:

I love their many expressions and quirky personalities.
I love that they are such love bugs for affection.
I love that they are sooooo darn cute!
I'm just doggone in LOVE!

I love how Ebony knows when I am upset and she won’t leave my site until I am better.
I love Harley’s naughtiness; it always makes my heart smile.
I love the way Rosie plays mum to all other Cavaliers
I love (even if it is annoying on a dark winters day) when Rosie stands at my bed in the morning and barks for me to get up because she wants her breakfast.
I love the way Ebony snores. (Hate it when my OH snores)
I love Harlys kisses and cuddles.
I feel so much pride when Harley does well at Agility or Obedience training. Especially at our Christmas party at the training club. We had a jump off, there were 20 dogs, all German Shepherds and Collies and my Harley was in the last four. I thought see what a little Cavalier can do. I was bursting with pride.

People love them where ever I go. I can't imagine my life without my three.

• I love the way Molly cuddles on my pillow just before we are going to sleep
  • When Éowyn jumps at me in order to give me a kiss-attack
  • When Éowyn cuddles around my neck in the couch
  • When Molly stretches her whole body and just enjoys being dog
  • When they are licking/kissing each other after their favourite meal to check if the other one had the same delicious treat ;)
  • When they are just there in the room close to you

I'll echo what has already been said here.

In addition to that, I think Cavs have a classic teddy bear nose & mouth lines, as one would see in a drawing, when looked at straight on. At least, ours does!

Back