PDA

View Full Version : has anybody tried....

aquaceri
16th January 2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.bestformydog.com/products.asp

Just wondering if anybody has used this food and what they think of it - price wise it isn't much different then the wellbeloved I am using but its Irish made as far as I can see and delivery is reasonable....

Dublin
17th January 2010, 01:01 PM
I got a sample a while before christmas - my two wernt very keen on it & neither was I! It smelt & looked like cattle feed to me - I think mainly because it's cold pressed. Its very heavy too. I gave some to my mother in law & her dog loved it - but then she usualy gets the crap from Lidl so it probably was better than that!

(Oh & the fella from the company pestered me for weeks looking for me to order it & I wasnt going to as I didnt like it!)

aquaceri
17th January 2010, 01:09 PM
hi Sonia,

mmm that doesn't sound too pleasant! Thanks for the heads up! for the same cost I think I will stick with the wellbeloved....

Dublin
17th January 2010, 01:18 PM
Looking at it (& from the conversation I had with the fella, Paul I think his name is) its a good diet more for working dogs - he told me he breeds GSD's & they are working & show dogs & they do well on it - also all the info that came with it that tells you how much to feed was for larger dogs.

One of our 'customers' at work said she fed her Samoyed with it & he did look very well on it but I just wasnt impressed - takes a lot to impress me though!!!!

Oh & ya know how it says it's Irish made - he told me it's made in Germany!!