• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BudBud's 5th Birthday

ppotterfield

Yesterday was our BudBud's 5th birthday. It has been a wonderful adventure having him in our lives. I was not really keen on getting a Cavalier after our English Cocker died -- I really wanted another Clumber Spaniel (which I did get four years later!) but my special needs brother said could we please have a puppy that would stay small enough to hold in his lap. He and one of our sisters conspired to bring a Cavalier into our home (my brother lives with me). What a joyful surprise and a wonderful complement to his Clumber Spaniel sisters.

BudBud has had PSOM and has SM -- fortunately at present very mild and under reasonable control. Even with all the health issues we have faced and will face, I cannot image life without him.
A belated :hppybdy:to BudBud who got a Frosty Paw in the middle of the winter and lots of extra :hug:s yesterday!!

Hope that Bubbud had a very :hppybdy:, and that you all have many more happy years together.

:*nana::hppybdy:b*n*n*

:lotsaluv: Happy 5th Birthday BudBud!! :lotsaluv:

I'm glad Frosty Paw is a yummy treat; for a minute there I thought it was a condition :eek: :paw:

Back