• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing myself and Roxy :)

doony87

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and my 17 week old ruby cav pup Roxy :)

My name is Kim, I'm a huge animal lover and my eventual aim is to become a dog behaviourist (I currently work in IT and sitting at a desk all day drives me a little insane at times!). My OH and I bought our first house a year ago and having always had dogs around I always felt the place was just a bit too quiet and lonely with just us, our cat and my 60 gallon fish tank! So after doing a WHOLE load of research I finally decided on a CKCS as they seemed like the perfect dog for us. A little while later we found our little Roxy and now could never be without her. She's currently sleeping on my lap at my desk (she comes to work with me each day) and is the absolute love of my life!

Here she is around Christmas (13-14 weeks old):
13weeks3.jpg

13weeks4.jpg

Rox2.jpg

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all!

She's a beaut. You're so lucky being able to bring her to work with you although I can only image the bedlem if I was to bring my four hooligans :D

Back