• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ear to the Ground - puppy farming - Tues 26th, 8.30pm

lorebringer

Next week, Ear to the Ground on RTE are doing a show on puppy farming. It's at 8.30pm on Tues. Brilliant to see this subject being brought to the publics attention. Definately worth checking out.

If you miss it, it can be seen on RTE Player for up to a month afterwards. http://www.rte.ie/player

I thought it was going to be on last night, per the listings, so I watched away, waiting patiently, ready with a cushion to put in front of Bosco, to block his view and stop him barking at the animals!
I have never watched Ear to the Ground before as I have lived most of my life in the big smoke, but have to say I found it really good, esp the piece about the bulls :D (not sure what sort of life they have though)

Back