• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

villagedogs

cavtiny Another newbie here saying Hello to you all, I have joined to learn a bit more about cavvies as I'm thinking of adopting a rescue one in a couple of months. I have had cockers in the past but now drawn to a smaller size spaniel. Have to say...I love the black and tans.
Claire.

Hi

And wellcome and I agree black and tans are beautiful ,but so are blenheims and also rubys and dont forget gorgeous tris ,so in conclusion if we say ALL cavaliers are beautiful thats why I have one of each or thats why they have me.:)

Hello

So nice that you are considering a rescue...I can guarantee once you let a Cavalier into your home they will steal your heart forever. There is something VERY special about these little dogs.

Back