• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looks Like I Might Be Getting 2 More!

Quinny74

A friend at work today asked me if I would be interested in 2 more Cavs. His sister is moving abroad and want's to rehome her 2 girls. Lucy a 3 year old ruby and Lottie a 2 year old Tri. She has has a couple interested in them but she believes they may be time wasters.
I've provisionally said yes based on a visit by them to our home to meet the monsters. Apparently the are spoilt rotten, lap dogs who love fuss so they should fit in well with ours.
I'm excited, nervous and probably mental. Might not happen yet but I wanted to share the hopefully good news.

From my calculations you'll only need a nice little black and tan to round things out! Sounds like a dream to me...I'd love to have more if I could. Please let us know how you make out introducing two new ones into your lovely pack.

If we go for it the ratio will be

Rubies x 5
Blenheims x 1
Black & Tans x 1
Tricolours x 1

Still a bit Ruby heavy but that's how I like it. LOL!!

Does the '74' in your name relate to the number of dogs you hope to own :D
Best of luck, it sounds like you will have your hands full, but also lots fun !

Does the '74' in your name relate to the number of dogs you hope to own

LOL!!! I wish. To be honest if I won the lottery my dream would be to open a dog rescue and rehabilitation centre. I'd love to have acres of land for them to run around in and luxury kennels. Only thing is I think I would get too attached to them and be unable to let them go.
Perhaps one day if I do win it then the 74 will be a fitting number

Oh what a dream...my mother always told me I was going to be an eccentric old woman with a bunch of animals following me around. Sounds like heaven to me....I'd love to start "The Shady Rest Cavalier Retirement Home." I have a good start as I already have two retirees. However, there will never be retirement for me!

How could anyone in their right mind say no to a few more cavaliers?! Congratulations and thank you for (potentially) giving these guys a wonderful home. If I ever had to part with Holly, I'd be so grateful to know she'd be in loving hands.

Back