• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures Of Lily (The Who )

Brian M

Hi

I think it was The Who

4318211093_ee073daf01_b.jpg

4318210197_494bf351df_b.jpg

4318208725_96326c96bc_b.jpg

4318941956_ed3796d566_b.jpg

4318944224_3a27cfed1b_b.jpg

Soon Be Spring ,Current Weight 6.60 kilos

tks

Lily and brian

Last edited:
She's got such a darling little face, adorable. Pictures of Lilly was 1967 I think,though I'm far to young to remember it of course. Erm has the print suddenly got smaller, cos I'm having to read it at 150% not that I'm getting old or anything
:)

Brian, Lily is absolutely stunning! It isn't that easy to get good photos of B&T's, I've struggled a bit with Grace, but your photos are lovely :)

Lily is really beautiful, what lovely phtotographs, you are so lucky Brian, you have four beautiful girls.:) I would really like a black and tan after seeing so many on here, they are all lovely, I have never seen that many about.

Lovely pictures.
I must say Lilly is my favourite she has such a sweet but mischievous little face.

Photos of Lily are Top notchb*n*n* She looks like she would love to grab a flower but perhaps knows that's a no no:D

Heather R

Lily is really beautiful, what lovely phtotographs, you are so lucky Brian, you have four beautiful girls.:) I would really like a black and tan after seeing so many on here, they are all lovely, I have never seen that many about.

Well my friend had a shock when my Ebonys Mum gave birth to 8 B&T.

DSC01389.jpg

Sabby, they are all lovely, 8 seems a big litter, Jasper was from a litter of 8, which I think is a lot from a cavalier, his mother was quite small. We don`t seem to have many breeders in our area. We did see a black and tan during the summer while we were out, but they were down in our area on holiday.

Sabby, they are all lovely, 8 seems a big litter, Jasper was from a litter of 8, which I think is a lot from a cavalier, his mother was quite small. We don`t seem to have many breeders in our area. We did see a black and tan during the summer while we were out, but they were down in our area on holiday.

Jasperpaw
8 is a lot and it was her first litter but Mum is not a small girl herself.
You have to travel a bit to get a decent breeder. Brian had to go to Glasgow. I am just lucky I always end up with all the puppies at my house and I get the first pick. That’s why I got three, but no more. I must be strong next time and say NO. It's going to be so hard especially if there be a Blenheim girl.

Back