• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pregabalin

Jane P

Dylan was diagnosed with SM in October and was on Metacam and 4 x 100 mg Gabapentin. As he wasn't showing much improvement apart from stopping scratching he was also put on cimetidine a month ago but this has made no difference. We are now about to try him on Pregabalin instead of the Gabapentin so :xfngr: this will help him. For the last week he has been limping on his right front leg which seems to be slowly getting worse so I really hope this new medication works.

I have My fingers crossed for you- What you are describing is exactly what we went through with Ruby last year and we went the same route as you are.
She has been on the Pregabalin since August and no more stumbles or limping and the scratching has almost diminished.

If you have any questions feel free to msg me- Where are you getting the Pregabalin from??? Hopefully can help you find it cheaper??

Karen

I'll keep my fingers crossed :xfngr:
I know some people have had really good results with pregablin.

Back