• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy farms

Those poor pets - at least they are in good hands now!

My heart melted when I saw the pigs, I love pigs!:)

They have an update today on the girls with before and after photo's, and what they found on the schnauzer girl once they had cleaned her up, also photo's of the cavalier girls they have, just wish I could get them both, but have my hands full with Milly right now.
http://www.scarc.co.uk/adoption.htm

I will also add Milly is an ex breeder, she has been with me now since September, I have no idea what she has been through but she is a very traumatized dog that is responding well, when she came to me she would just huddle up in a corner, but now will sit with me and is learning to live in a home.

Last edited:
:swear: By God the 'people' responsible for those dogs' suffering will get it in the neck when they die - FACT!!

I am going on Saturday with some blackets and dog food & paper
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

I was going tomorrow but my little Jake has got an ear infection or a stroke
--Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

I was going tomorrow but my little Jake has got an ear infection or a stroke
--Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

I hope it’s just an ear infection. Poor little Jake. Let us know how he is doing.:hug:
I would think you would know if it was a stroke.
My Doberman X had a stroke when she was older and I had to carry her to the vets as she couldn’t walk at all and her head was hanging to one side and her eyes were rolling, after a week of injections she was back to her normal self but until then I had to nurse her every minute of the day.

Back