• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First time I've seen the new site! WOW!

chloe92us

I love it- it's going to take some getting used to, but it looks great! Sorry I haven't been around much- we're in the middle of moving.

Trisha

Yes I know it must be a bit of a shock to show up and find it looks quite different. :eek: I think people get used to it pretty quickly though there are still some software-related issues that have to do with the release of the software, not with what I can change -- eg small typefaces in the box when you are replying to a thread. I am trying to do other bits and pieces as I can fit them in. There are lots of new features that people can check out by skimming through the FAQ but I will also put together some sort of document perhaps over the weekend. Meanwhile am continuing work on the main website (the art that will be 'home' on the navigation tabs). Very complex software to learn.

Back