View Full Version : Dublin cavalier play date at DTI

6th February 2010, 02:08 PM
Tara has said yes to planning another cavalier afternoon at DTI -- I think Sunday was what was done before... if this were to happen in the coming weeks, is there a good day in say late Feb or early March that people would like to plan for? I think it is easer if we pick out a good day or two and suggest those and then go from there?

6th February 2010, 02:36 PM
I would love to come again wth Sparky (& if allowed like last time Cass). Only prob is I now work 2 out of 3 weekends but if im not working when you decide on a date I'll defo come along!

brid kenny
7th February 2010, 12:47 AM
March. Suits me better except weekend of 13th

7th February 2010, 11:54 AM
March may suit me I would love to bring Pippin......My mother-in-law and another relative are sick in hospital and will be in for a while, but hopefully I will be free!