• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dublin cavalier play date at DTI

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Tara has said yes to planning another cavalier afternoon at DTI -- I think Sunday was what was done before... if this were to happen in the coming weeks, is there a good day in say late Feb or early March that people would like to plan for? I think it is easer if we pick out a good day or two and suggest those and then go from there?

I would love to come again wth Sparky (& if allowed like last time Cass). Only prob is I now work 2 out of 3 weekends but if im not working when you decide on a date I'll defo come along!

March may suit me I would love to bring Pippin......My mother-in-law and another relative are sick in hospital and will be in for a while, but hopefully I will be free!

Back