• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Naughty Boy!

meljoy

I got in yesterday after a long hard day at work, on my feet for 7 1/2 hours wanting to do nothing but sit down and have a cup of tea. When I entered the living room I was met by what looked like a land fill site:eek:

The bin had been pulled over and there was crisp packets, sweet wrappers and tissues scattered all over the living room floor and sitting amongst the carnage, looking like butter wouldnt melt was Leo:mad:

I was mad for about a second but the look on his face was as if to say "What it was like this when I found it":rolleyes:

So instead of my cuppa I tidied and hoovered!!

Good job I love him;)

Mel

I coudn’t leave anything like empty crisp packets and sweet wrappers where my dogs could get to it. Once I left my empty crisp packet on the coffee table and as soon as my back was turned my Ebony took it into her basket. I used to have big dogs before and I used to get angry if they done anything naughty but since I had Cavaliers I can’t get angry, looking into there face just makes me smile. Mind you my Cavaliers have never really done anything bad.

Naughty Leo. I can`t leave anything around in our house, Jasper had a big thing about tissues, even if he found them on the pavements, he would just swallow them, there was no way he would give them up, he has mellowed a bit in old age. I can never get cross with him, my OH says he is so spoilt and get away with so much, I would not have it any other way, as you say you only have to look at those cute little faces.:D

I feel for ya! My two are quite well behaved and don't get into much... but for some reason when laundry is being done they both take a dirty sock or some other unmentionable and run off with it to their beds like it's some kind of treasure and I have to lure it from them with a toy or just pry it from their mouths.

Jaspar likes to pee on crisp packets and the empty bags from fish and chips when out on walks, so I definitely wouldn't want to have had several potential targets on the floor... :p Lily likes to shred business cards and I have more than a few cards I need for work with half missing... :rolleyes: and several of them love to shred tissues. Thankfully none has learned to knock over bins.... yet!

Back