• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very special lady is 12!!

Nicki

Fufu was 12 years young yesterday
Pa15.gif
Pa13.gif
Pa11-1.gif

medium.jpg

This was taken a while ago - we tried to take some new photos a few weeks ago but she wasn't feeling too well so didn't look at her best.
cry.gif

Fufu was the foundation for my friend's line of Cavaliers, and is Granny or Great Granny to all of my Cavaliers except Teddy.

She has passed on healthy genes for hearts and for Syringomyelia, as well as good looks
grin.gif

We hope she will continue to grace our lives for some time yet...

Attachments

• medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 16
she's amazing

She is so lovely and look's wonderful happy birthday.
You are so special .my charlie & poppy was 3 yesterday. cl*pb*n*n*

Thank you so much everyone. Fufu still officially "owns" Debbie, but has lived with us for almost two years so is very much part of the family - well actually the Matriach and still rules the roost :lol:

She adores my husband and I'm just the house keeping staff :eek: but she is worth it!! Very occasionally she will lower herself to give me a kiss on the nose :D - she does allow me to fuss her though!!!

We all love her to bits, she has had a few health issues and we never thought she would make it this far...looking at her some days I think she will go on forever :cool:

She still loves her food, and although almost totally deaf and with limited vision, she gets about pretty well. She can't walk too far due to arthritis, but enjoys the garden here {we are lucky enough to have a huge garden}. Occasionally I take her up the road in a stroller, and then let her have a potter about in the field, which she really enjoys.

A Very Special Lady is 12.

Nikki

Would you give her a Kiss and Cuddle from Me.

Bet( Hargreaves)

Back