• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Really good information for when taking your cavalier to a professional groomer!

That's really helpful, and lets people go in and speak the right language to their groomer. I tmight spare some owners the dreaded shaved cavalier surprise! :lol:

That's really helpful, and lets people go in and speak the right language to their groomer. I tmight spare some owners the dreaded shaved cavalier surprise! :lol:
Right - we've had a few members in tears when their cavaliers were shaved.:eek:

Cathy, this is so timely for me. A nice couple here adopted a LS rescue and after a few months off he went to the groomer (my groomer). The communications must have been awful, I was stunned when I saw him. This groomer loves this Cavalier and was an essential person in his rescue. I am printing out the forum for his "Mom" and hoping this will help her if she takes him in again. I had him on an overnight and today, when she came to get him, she told me when she first saw him after grooming , she cried.
Actually he went in initially for grooming it was first to tidy up his "muttonchops"-:).

Back