• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Training weekend

Kate H

I'm organising another obedience training weekend for small dogs on 10-11 April. It's not specifically for Cavaliers, but we always have a few attending. This weekend is for people starting out in competition obedience. It's held near Cheltenham, close to Junction 11A of the M5, the trainer is Maria Carter (who works corgis but has experience of almost all small breeds) and the cost is £40 for one dog, £60 for two dogs. On-site camping, or dog-friendly B & Bs nearby. We can promise you hard work, a lot of fun, and a real improvement in skills for both you and your Cavalier!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Excellent-- would be fun for some of the UK cavalier board members to meet up through such a course! cl*p

Sounds great. If my knees be in a better state I would come along. I can only train 2 hours max at a time :(. I assume this is none stop all day? Just started training Rally Obedience with Harley and Rosie and I think it’s great.

I am so exited.
Bought a tent today and we are of to the training weekend. I just send my booking form.:D

Back