• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the quest goes on....

renate

as some of yopu know, i would very much like to welcome a 5.th cavaler to our home. so far i have waited for 1½ years, and not a puppy in sight...

last week i was in contact with a very nice and responsible breeder, who is expecting puppies in 2 weeks time!!
the mother is bt. 7 years old and heart clear, the father ru. or bt. (i did not ask) 11 years and heart clear.
this breeder is a vet., and has all her dogs checked for heart, patella, hd and eye problems. not sm, though, which is not at all common on the continent.

she does not let the puppies go to their new homes until aged 10-11 weeks, and in general sounds very, very nice.
if there are girls in this litter, she will let me choose first, when they are 7-8 weeks old.

oh, i do hope there will be a little girl for me!!

please keep fingers crossed (it's just 2 weeks....;))

Oh Renate I really hope there will be a new little one in this litter for you:xfngr::xfngr::xfngr:

Back