• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More of Chocolate

Cathy Moon

She is so patient and accommodating, as compared to India ;).
DSC_1484-1.jpg

DSC_1482-1.jpg

DSC_1479-1.jpg

DSC_1485-1.jpg

DSC_1478-1.jpg

Oh bless her she's adorable :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Tell her we won't comment on the few white hairs, she looks stunning still ;) How old is she now Cathy?

Aww, she is just beautiful :l*v: Again!..........pic number 3 just melts my heart :lotsaluv:

She looks sweet and calm! What a lovely, lovely girl. Every cavalier household needs at least one patient dog...:)

Chocolate says:thnx:.

She is just the sweetest. Everyone who spends any time at our house knows they will end up in an oversized armchair with her cuddled up against them. Colin's son and his girlfriend both want to take her home.

Nicki, Chocs will be 8 years old at the end of this month. So I have will put her birthday photos in the 'oldies' forum.

Pauline, her coat is soooo much work. I have learned to clip her. I use professional clippers and taper down her sides. I have to trim her feet, and her leg fringes or it would grow forever. If I didn't trim her hair, she would disappear under it. ;).

She has always been a quiet little cavalier, but has developed a funny little habit of barking it up a bit right before I hand out food bowls. Otherwise she is very quiet. :)

Back