• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlies before and after haircut + bath

Charlotte

Yesterday 03/03/10 Charlie had a much needed hair cut and bath this is him before and after;

Before:
4406218389_cbb11d5ff2_b.jpg

After:
4406220737_6963105107_b.jpg

Sorry, the pictures are a bit big :p

I think personally he looks cuter when he is a fur ball (before picture) but we had to have him cut because his hair was a but too long :p
Comments please :) :) :)

hes lovely :) i prefer their fur short , is it called the puppy cut , think they look more comfortable. may change my mind though when ruby starts getting her curls lol .

Thanks for commenting, i think he looks cute with his curls, he reminds me of a sheep when he has really long fur :p

Hey Charlie, shhhh...don't tell mum but I've left the door open, run away and come live with me, I won't cut your curls off! ;)

Charlie is a little sweetie with or without his curls.
I like to see Cavaliers with there lovely long fur. I know it takes a lot of grooming. I do it myself and it takes ages with having three, my friend has the brother and sister of two of mine and she tells the groomer to shave it short like Charlie has got it. After years of shaving them she admits that she now has to continuo to shave them because when there fur grows it is all woolly. It’s personal choice.

He's a lovely boy!
He looks a lot happier all trimmed up and neat. I bet it grows back very quickly on him.
Sins

Whenever i see him when he's just had his fur all cut of it brings me back to the day when we first got him and he hardly had any fur on him, it makes me quite emotional and happy, :luv:

oh he look's lovely my charlie & poppy are like 2 mops at the moment both having there hair cut's on monday

Back