• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts

Kate H

We're not needed for Discover Dogs this year, but I will be helping on the Obedience Council's table near the obedience ring in Hall 5 from about 10.30 on Thursday morning, and also be around on Saturday morning. I'll be dogless, but it would be nice to say hello to anyone else who's going to be there.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Shame I be going on Friday.
I heard that to sit and watch at the obedience Ring you need tickets and they are all sold out. Is that correct?

No, most of the seats are free. The booked seats (on one side of the ring) ensure that you can keep the same seat all day - the free ones tend to get taken over at lunch time by the general public desperate to sit down and eat their sandwiches (there are never any chairs at the NEC)! But I imagine you won't be wanting to watch for hours?!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Im going thursday! My friend is showing her Tibetan Mastiff so I'll pop over & say hi!

Im going Saturday with JAWT!

we are taking a dog with us - not one of mine! as we are on Pet theft action stall who have donated a scanner to our charity!
so if any of you would like to come and meet the gorgeous Kobi come and see us!

its the first time i have been and so excited!

so who went? what did people buy?
i got dog beds, little pieces for me and alfy a new bling bling coller with a cavalier tag hehe plus the free stuff lol

I got a new dog bed, a doggie treat recipe book, a new harness for Rosie, some doggie treats, a Cavalier polo Shirt and the best bargain of the day and I have been looking for one for ages is a mat 6ft x 4ft it traps all the dirt and especially when it’s wet the dogs walk over it and don’t dirty the floor and it was only £15. The best bit of Crufts for me is watching the Agility, flyball and heelwork to music in the main Arena.

the best bargain of the day and I have been looking for one for ages is a mat 6ft x 4ft it traps all the dirt and especially when it’s wet the dogs walk over it and don’t dirty the floor and it was only £15.
Do your dogs know how to wipe their feet on the mat yet? :D
When I figure out how to train my guys to do that, and to close the door behind them, my work will be done!!
P.s. I'm talking about dogs here, not the kids, thats an even bigger challenge :rolleyes:

Do your dogs know how to wipe their feet on the mat yet? :D
When I figure out how to train my guys to do that, and to close the door behind them, my work will be done!!
P.s. I'm talking about dogs here, not the kids, thats an even bigger challenge :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

I wish the dogs would learn to bath themselves as well. Dogs are easier to train then kids any day.
On a more serious note the mat is great.

Would the mat fit into hand luggage if you were flying? I'm seriously thinking of going next year, as a day trip from Dublin, but would be limited as to what I could carry home, which would actually be a good thing, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

I forgot where you were going to be sorry!!!

I bought 2 new doggie duvets (that both my two are almost surgically attatched to!!), a Spiffy Dog collar for Cass, lots of treats, a red dingo training lead, a coupler (which I tried out today much to the confusion of my two!!) & a really cute Cavalier ornimant. (& a few bits n bobs I cant remember!!!)

Would the mat fit into hand luggage if you were flying? I'm seriously thinking of going next year, as a day trip from Dublin, but would be limited as to what I could carry home, which would actually be a good thing, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

It would be a bit of a squeeze but if you take some strong string with you could make it small enough.

Back