PDA

View Full Version : New members: delays in approvals

Karlin
9th March 2010, 11:31 AM
Hi folks:

I am actually not around home this week -- I am up in Donegal with the dogs. I have no consistent internet access and I do not have my laptop with me (am borrowing my partner's now and again:cool:), but only on a 3G modem with poor reception as we are well up in the hills. Therefore I am not really able to approve new registrations, of which there are about a dozen at the moment. Apologies for this, but I will get to them when I return on the weekend from the sun and stunning scenery up here (renting a thatched cottage that takes dogs! Will give information on return for others who may be interested).

Also just a reminder: at least one application is from a cavalier breeder. I do not enable breeder memberships on the board for reasons that are noted in the Getting Started section. There are breeders on several other Yahoo email lists, on the Cavalier L-list, and other breeder-focused boards, and I recommend seeking those out to participate and post. :thmbsup: Apologies for any disappointment, but that is the approach of my personal board, and there are many other resources for breeders.

Many thanks; sorry for delays, and I'll get to registrations in a couple of days.

Claire L
9th March 2010, 11:35 AM
You've really been blessed weatherwise. Would love to see some photos of the place when you return.
Last time I was in Donegal we had our Rudee and everyone referred to her as "the wee doggie" :)

Tania
9th March 2010, 04:26 PM
I am actually not around home this week --

Ah! you know what they say "when the cat's away" :*nana:

Wagtails
10th March 2010, 08:34 AM
And just watch out for....

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Cards/Catamongthepigeons.jpg

Tania
10th March 2010, 11:51 AM
Very funny! :jmp:

Karlin
11th March 2010, 12:31 PM
:) Hi all- using an iPhone to check in which is a bit slow- back in Dub tomorrow and will catch up on admin tasks then. Fab cottage and very dog friendly but quite remote, a mile from nearest neighbour - will post some pics and tell more on return but you can view at www.conscottage.ie. Getting ready to take dogs to the beach.

Cathy Moon
11th March 2010, 12:44 PM
What a sweet place! :) I love the cozy living room (isn't it called a lounge?)

Wagtails
11th March 2010, 01:40 PM
Fab cottage and very dog friendly but quite remote, a mile from nearest neighbour

Lead me to it:dogwlk::dogwlk::dogwlk::dogwlk: