• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New members: delays in approvals

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks:

I am actually not around home this week -- I am up in Donegal with the dogs. I have no consistent internet access and I do not have my laptop with me (am borrowing my partner's now and again:cool:), but only on a 3G modem with poor reception as we are well up in the hills. Therefore I am not really able to approve new registrations, of which there are about a dozen at the moment. Apologies for this, but I will get to them when I return on the weekend from the sun and stunning scenery up here (renting a thatched cottage that takes dogs! Will give information on return for others who may be interested).

Also just a reminder: at least one application is from a cavalier breeder. I do not enable breeder memberships on the board for reasons that are noted in the Getting Started section. There are breeders on several other Yahoo email lists, on the Cavalier L-list, and other breeder-focused boards, and I recommend seeking those out to participate and post. (y) Apologies for any disappointment, but that is the approach of my personal board, and there are many other resources for breeders.

Many thanks; sorry for delays, and I'll get to registrations in a couple of days.

You've really been blessed weatherwise. Would love to see some photos of the place when you return.
Last time I was in Donegal we had our Rudee and everyone referred to her as "the wee doggie" :)

And just watch out for....

Catamongthepigeons.jpg

:) Hi all- using an iPhone to check in which is a bit slow- back in Dub tomorrow and will catch up on admin tasks then. Fab cottage and very dog friendly but quite remote, a mile from nearest neighbour - will post some pics and tell more on return but you can view at www.conscottage.ie. Getting ready to take dogs to the beach.

Back