• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I am SOOOOO Proud of Lucky and Sparky!!!

Lani

My friend Laura sent this to me today:

dogswalk.jpg

Last year a group of local Cavalier owners and I all walked with our dogs in the American Cancer Society's Dogs Walk Against Cancer. Our team, "Cavaliers Wagging for a Cure" was 2nd last year in fund-raising to find a cure for cancer.

This year the event is renamed to "Bark For Life" and Laura just sent me the poster that they are using this year to publicize the event! :yikes I wish I would have known I was going to be immortalized in a poster! I look a bit of a mess, but it was an early early morning and a long drive to the event so I guess I can deal with it. :rotfl:. I just never thought I'd be immortalized in a poster to be seen by so many people. icon_blshing

Anyway, I'm embarrassed but excited too!! And really proud of my ruby boys! It was such a super fun day and I hope our enthusiasm for the event will help more people register to generate more money to help find a cure this year. It was so fun this year I just signed us up to walk again this spring.

I just wanted to share this with you all because I'm so excited about my Cavalier Celebrities. Hundreds of people and dogs walked but they chose us for the poster!

I'm not sure if we can post fund-raising links, but if anyone is interested you can PM me for our page.

Last edited:
I think it's a great picture. Well done and I'm sure you'll make lots of money this spring too. :*nana:

Congratulations!!! :flwr:

That's a wonderful photo Lani cl*p I'll bet you could charge a small fee for people to have their pics taken with the LuckMeister and Sparks.................... such a handsome pair :l*v::l*v:

Congrats Lani! You and your dogs look great on the poster. :D And good job raising funds for cancer research.

Back