PDA

View Full Version : Saving threads ?

gentess1
11th March 2010, 07:45 AM
Is it possible to save threads. I have recently loss one of my precious babies, and the support and kind words have helped me. I would like to draw on them in the future when I find it hard ( birthdays, holidays / special days ). Will I still be able to access the threads in years to come, or can I save them to my profile?

Thanks Steve

Nicki
11th March 2010, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure how to do that - I will highlight it to Karlin and ask her when she comes back from holiday .

However what I've done in the past is to print off the thread - you can then perhaps make up a little memory book for Todd and put it in there?

To print, go to Thread tools, Show printable version. {If you do not have access to a printer at home, most libraries have printers or please post and someone will print it and send it to you}

Claire L
11th March 2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Steve,

I was able to access all the threads that I needed but I had to trawl through the archives and some other folk on here located some threads for me when I needed them.

If you perhaps make a note of the threads you want ie section, page number , title etc and save it to a word document, that should make it easier to find it in the future.

Hope you're doing ok.

Cathy Moon
11th March 2010, 12:25 PM
Another thing you can do is: open the thread, and save the URL (address) from the top of your browser, then paste it into a Word document. Then store Word document into a folder on your computer.

For very special threads, I've printed them to keep in a folder, as Nicki says.