PDA

View Full Version : Puppy :)

Teresa
17th March 2010, 11:34 AM
Hello again, I'm a bit excited today as the pup I should be bringing home on Saturday is off for her vet check at 4.30......please keep your fingers crossed all goes well!!

Thanks, Teresa and Barney.:p

Teresa
17th March 2010, 12:00 PM
I forgot to ask, how do I get pics from Flickr onto here, I've put a couple of Barney on there and can't work out how to tag them to this site. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit thick lol.

Thanks for any help...

Teresa
17th March 2010, 09:52 PM
I'm so pleased, the puppies flew through their vet check today, mum and dad did too so it looks like there will be a new addition to our family on Saturday!! :p :p :p :p

Karlin
17th March 2010, 10:07 PM
There are directions for posting photos in the FAQ section and also pinned in the Getting Started section or the photo section. :) Looking forward to some pics! Glad they got through their vet check!

Teresa
17th March 2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks for your reply - I've only just registered with Flickr so not really sure what I'm doing.
I looked at the posting pictures section on here but can't seem to find the ulr bit on flickr to put them on here...:( Sorry I'm so computer illiterate!! lol

Molski
17th March 2010, 10:48 PM
Great news about the vet check , bet you cant wait until saturday , i hope you have loads of fun with your new addition :d*g:

Teresa
17th March 2010, 11:22 PM
Thanks v much it's going to be fun with a pup around :) I'm particularly pleased as Percy the dad had a heart check today and is clear at five.

Barney my eight year old has a clear heart too so I feel v v lucky:p