• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy :)

Teresa

Hello again, I'm a bit excited today as the pup I should be bringing home on Saturday is off for her vet check at 4.30......please keep your fingers crossed all goes well!!

Thanks, Teresa and Barney.:p

I forgot to ask, how do I get pics from Flickr onto here, I've put a couple of Barney on there and can't work out how to tag them to this site. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit thick lol.

Thanks for any help...

I'm so pleased, the puppies flew through their vet check today, mum and dad did too so it looks like there will be a new addition to our family on Saturday!! :p :p :p :p

There are directions for posting photos in the FAQ section and also pinned in the Getting Started section or the photo section. :) Looking forward to some pics! Glad they got through their vet check!

Thanks for your reply - I've only just registered with Flickr so not really sure what I'm doing.
I looked at the posting pictures section on here but can't seem to find the ulr bit on flickr to put them on here...:( Sorry I'm so computer illiterate!! lol

Great news about the vet check , bet you cant wait until saturday , i hope you have loads of fun with your new addition :d*g:

Thanks v much it's going to be fun with a pup around :) I'm particularly pleased as Percy the dad had a heart check today and is clear at five.

Barney my eight year old has a clear heart too so I feel v v lucky:p

Back