• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier puppy fleece -- under 45 mins left to bid!!

I see the Southern Cavalier Club book made £84.
Well done Margaret! Excellent auction and a great boost for Rupert's fund.
Sins

Claire, I think she has some more she is going to put up.

There's a good explanation on eBay on how to use it. If you have a PayPal account and you can use eBay really easily. You basically just type in your bid, and if someone has a higher reserve on the item it will tell you you've been outbid and you can decide to bid again in small increments til your bid is higher. You can set notifications so you are told if someone outbids you too, so you can go back and up your bid.

It's fun!

Great price on the yearbook. I've bought a few postcards that I want to frame as a set. :)

I need to set up as a seller -- I have some new unused mobile phones and speakers for Nokia phones, etc.

I will keep an eye out this time. I am also in the market for a new phone so will wait tio see what models you have to sell- would rather give the money to Rupert's fund than V#d#f#n# .

Now, what's my password for ebay :lpy::sl*p:

Back