• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

introducing myself

gertrude

I have two chihuahuas, two huskys, and four cavaliers. I have two blenheims, a ruby and a tricolour baby. :D Im a mutt nut !. But cavaliers are my babies. I have a four year old, a two year old, one year old and four month old. No health issues with anyone as of yet thank god. But reading some of the stories about what can go wrong, I am very concerned about health issues

help!

am still trying to figure out how to post the pics, but il get there :), anyone else find that their cavaliers talk to them ? as i write this my 4 year old blenheim jasper is in my kitchen, throwing a strop basically in front of the dog food box. Im trying to ignore him, if i go in hel demand to be picked up and then scan the counters for food :eek:

They don't need words, with cavaliers actions count, and their body language cannot be misread.

My Japanese Chins do vocalise, and they are very good at expressing themselves in barks, yodels, and one of them, Hana, trills when she is pleased.

Back