• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Cavaliers from the dog show at Cobo Hall in Detroit

Erin2854

My husband and I went to this a few weeks ago, it was something like the 125th annual dog show. There were ALOT of people there! My dog's breeder emailed me to let me know that Polly's sister (from the same litter) was going to be in the ring if we wanted to see her. So we headed on down there, it was so much fun seeing all those Cavaliers! Polly's sister Bessie is the tri-color in the first 2 pics, she did really well! It was her first show (she's 11 months old) and she came in 2nd cl*p Their father is a champion tri-color, he currently ranks in the top 20 in the US and #1 in canada and the netherlands. Bessie looks alot like him!

cobodog6.jpg

cobodog4.jpg

cobodog5.jpg

cobodog3.jpg

cobodog2.jpg

cobodog.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice set of pics. I moved the thread to the gallery as it would quickly get lost in the main news section due to the volume each day of new threads. :)

Back