• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So just what were they doing at Crufts?

Makes em stand still apparently. :eek: I'm sure I've seen an outtake from PDE where they did this and jemima put the "Je t'aime" music to it. Let me see if I can find it....

Last edited:
:rotfl:Thats was hilarious Pauline - no wonder you remembered it. We're lucky that Cavaliers 'dangly bits' are hidden by the feathering. No crouching in the show ring twanging for us. :)

I'm sorry,but I have this urge to wash my hands in hot soapy water:D.
The expression "whatever floats your boat" springs to mind.
Sins

I have seen this done at shows before but never really knew why they did it. I presumed that they were just holding the dogs back end to keep it still - how naive I was! :rolleyes:

:xctly:. Its not as though the average Bulldog is likely to gallop off the scene, poor things can barely waddle along on a good day. Very strange.

Back