• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from dublin !!!

daisysmom

Hi all, just a quick post for intro. Im a new puppy owner.
Daisy was brough by santa for a now very very happy 7 year old boy ( who picked her name).
Hes been mad about dogs since he was a baby and has asked non stop since he could talk.
But mammy ( thats me hehe) always said no, but decided that our family was now ready for a dog
and more to the point mammy had time to take care of a dog and was ready to become a mammy
again for the 5 th time. And she also had a word with santa to bring a girl dog because there are 4
mad boys in the house already :p.
So thats my story lol, my names martina and i live in dublin very close to the new 02 arena and the
new aviva stadium.
I have 4 boys aged 15,13,7,5. So Daisy is my baby girl she a beautiful 6 month old tri and we all love her
to bits, she is spoiled rotten and is a real lovey puppy who loves loads of cuddles:p

Welcome to you and all your companions, human and dog. I don't envy you the job of keeping that many boys active and out of trouble;) Hope that all enjoy your pup!!

Heather R

Back