• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wowsers

linderbelle

I haven't been here in a few months and boy have things changed in here. I'm trying to find my way around here. Very nice!!!

Hi, just wondering how Abbey is doing ??? I kept up with your blog when you were going through her surgery.

Hi lindabelle nice to see you back & how funny cos i was thinking about you last night & wondering how things were going?:)

Hey to all of you. Its been crazy the past few months and hope to be able to have a little more time to come in here and then.

I just posted a couple weeks ago I believe on Abbey's blog. Believe it or not its been a little bit over a year since her surgery. Hard to believe and seems so long ago. Was definitely a rough time around here. She is doing pretty dang good. Once in awhile a scratch here and there but overall so much better than a year ago. She was definitely in pretty bad shape a year ago. Its still very hard for me to watch that video of her. She of course has damage than can't be reversed. Her tongue sticks out alot of the time and of course the head tilt although I do think that has improved. The weather is improving here finally so I will have to get a video of her outside.

I got sooooooooooooooooo much support during that rough time from so many of year and there are no words to say thank you enough.

Love,

Linda and Abbey and the rest of the gang too. lol

Linda, really pleased to hear Abbey's doing so well. We'd love to see a video of her if you could manage.

Welcome back. Like many others I'm sure, I have been wondering how things were going for Abbey, its great to read that she is doing so well.
Keep in touch.
Charli

So happy to hear Abbey is better. What an ordeal you all went through. You and Abbey were very strong. I know you will be a great support, and source of knowledge, to others facing what you did with your precious Abbey.

Back