PDA

View Full Version : Just been told at training about a 10yr old

MadPip
24th March 2010, 10:39 PM
Needing a new home as currently living in a garage :eek: as one of the other 3 Cavs is picking on it. Only got the information 3rd hand, so not sure if it is a dog or bitch, but we're trying to find out, and if it is neutered. Apparantly it is very overweight and nervous, doesn't really get exercised, but has been given a clean bill of health by the vet. Hmmmm :?

It isn't our plan to take on an oldie at present, but if I can find out more then I can see if we can get him/her rehomed. Hopefully I should have more information next week. Poor little mite.

Nicki
25th March 2010, 07:51 AM
Keep us posted - hopefully we could find a rescue place, it sounds like we need to get the poor dog out as soon as possible {how tragic that they've resorted to putting the poor dog in the garage rather than seeking help :eek: :(}

Desrae
26th March 2010, 03:07 PM
Any news on this poor little soul?

MadPip
26th March 2010, 04:50 PM
Not yet unfortunately. That's the trouble with the info being 3rd hand. I'm trying to get a contact number for the owners, and also some more basic info i.e dog or bitch, neutered or not, vaccinations, does he/she have a heart mumur (I'd be surprised and suspicious if the answer was no to be honest) and even, what colour this little soul is.

I'll keep you updated as I find more out. I actually know of 2 people who may be willing to take on an oldie, one has a tricolour, but the other doesn't have another dog at present, having recently lost theirs, which may be better for this poor little soul.

Wagtails
28th March 2010, 07:54 PM
Any more news on this poor dog yet?

MadPip
12th April 2010, 09:04 PM
:rah::rah::rah:

She was a lovely, albeit overweight, tricolour girl. A lovely older couple have taken her on. It's nice that there are good people out there, isn't it?:):):)

Brian M
12th April 2010, 09:31 PM
HURRAY :):jmp:

Molski
12th April 2010, 09:38 PM
Thats great news :jmp:

Wagtails
12th April 2010, 09:42 PM
Thank goodness for the dog - and thank you for letting us know too. :thmbsup:

Karlin
13th April 2010, 01:04 AM
Really good news; I was wondering about this one too! :)

team bella
13th April 2010, 08:53 PM
well done:*nana: great news

Desrae
14th April 2010, 02:14 PM
Woooohoooo!:jmp2:

susandavis1
15th April 2010, 09:31 AM
so relieved to hear this good news :))