PDA

View Full Version : loads of puppies at mt

matties mum
25th March 2010, 10:55 PM
There is loads of Cavalier puppies at Many Tears
---Aileen

Sabby
25th March 2010, 11:28 PM
There are loads of cavaliers. What sort of breeder has a 10 week old puppy already with mange? Dread to think what conditions they were born into.

misty
26th March 2010, 10:54 AM
I hardly dare look. I want my Baby Buttons back :(

matties mum
26th March 2010, 11:39 AM
They are beautiful
--Aileen

Sabby
26th March 2010, 03:50 PM
Nice to see that three puppies have already been fostered. It looks like all been fostered by the same person. They will have lots of fun.

Desrae
26th March 2010, 04:04 PM
How sweet! The ex breeding dogs have such sad eyes, makes me so sad to see them that way... Many Tears does excellent work, Thank Goodness they are with them.

Kizzys Mum
28th March 2010, 06:30 PM
The puppies are being fostered very close to me! Uh oh... :badgrin:

Tania
28th March 2010, 08:11 PM
Poor little puppies, I see there are quite a few ex breeding girls, Venna, Vanya, Velma. Fingers crossed
they get loving homes. :xfngr:

*Pauline*
28th March 2010, 09:30 PM
Poor little puppies, I see there are quite a few ex breeding girls, Venna, Vanya, Velma. Fingers crossed
they get loving homes. :xfngr:

Venna is catching my eye, I cried the first time I saw her. She needs an operation on her eye which I have researched and the result of the operation may mean she develops dry eye. I wonder what the costs are to medicate this as it would not be covered by insurance. Poor baby.

Rj Mac
28th March 2010, 09:51 PM
Fingers crossed for them all,

Nicki
28th March 2010, 10:31 PM
Pauline you can get the meds over the counter at the pharmacy - prob not more than 15 - 20 per month for Viscotears during hte day and Lacrilube at night, which is a pretty effective regime

Wagtails
28th March 2010, 11:32 PM
What sort of breeder has a 10 week old puppy already with mange? Dread to think what conditions they were born into.

I agree, it's very disturbing to see such young pups in trouble, Sabby, although from the look of things, they are already being reserved quite quickly.

What worries me even more are the older ex-breeding dogs and bitches, who always look so very forlorn in their photographs. Hopefully, once they get into their foster homes, they will look happier.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT KATE AND FIDO, WHO ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THEIR FOREVER HOME TOO.
They have got pushed right down the page now (though the good news is that all the other Cavs from the previous posting have disappeared from the Many Tears website, so presumably have all found homes :wggle:)

KATE - ID 2088 FIDO - ID 2087
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/Dogs10/Kate-Cav-16-03-10.jpg http://webzoom.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/Dogs10/fIDO-cAV-16-03-10.jpg
16-03-10 Kate and Fido's are both 4 year old cavs. Their owner cannot look after them. They have been together forever and are very sad and whining about losing their mistress but at least have each other. They are big (fat) cavs in need of joining Don's slimming club! They are great with other dogs and LOVE lots of attention. If possible they would love the chance of being homed together, but only once with a fosterer will we really know if they could be split. They are poppets - so come on give these dogs a home.

CONTACT MANY TEARS VIA

http://manytearsrescue.webs.com/dogslookingforhomes.htm

hannahpanda
29th March 2010, 07:25 PM
theres 7 more puppies (cav x collies 1 is reserved) and a 6yr old called Arwell who is adorable!
All the other puppies are reserved. Vespa, Venna, Vanya, Velma, Kate & Fido are still looking

Sabby
29th March 2010, 08:46 PM
Venna is catching my eye, I cried the first time I saw her. She needs an operation on her eye which I have researched and the result of the operation may mean she develops dry eye. I wonder what the costs are to medicate this as it would not be covered by insurance. Poor baby.

I know what you mean Pauline. She is so sweet.