• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chicken Run

Brian M

Hi

Normal Sunday ,go to work feed all our cats then off to the beach for a quick walk for the girls before Luke goes to West Kirby for his Sunday training

Found some beach bums had got there before us

4470137307_da53cdf11f_b.jpg

Pics are a bit out of sync ,this was Sat afternoon

4470141015_c0b3a1614b_b.jpg

Friday night about 6.15

4470139045_d5d2c81e00_b.jpg

Back to the theme .On the Sunday before Easter Sunday we have on The Wirral an event called The Egg Run. Approx up to and possibly more than 20,000 motorbike riders assemble on New Brighton sea front then travel as an organised long parade around The Wirral and finish at Arrowe Park Hospital .It is a charity event and either cash or chocolate eggs are gathered from all the riders and then distributed to The Wirral hospitals for the benefit of any children who may be hospitalised .
In the past years I have normally managed to evade the procession which takes up to an hour to wind their way past ,but today after Luke's Karate we went for a Sunday roast at a nice hote (well bahaved Cavs allowed :confused:) near Hoylake then upon leaving I forgot and turned right straight towards the bikers and a large traffic jam where we remained for the next hour till they all went past ,but at least it was quite warm as we all sat in the car and watched and the girls all seemed fascinated by all the noise ,movement and people.

4470921268_20878d46d3_b.jpg

4470926864_63d111c263_b.jpg

4470144245_df7197fed5_b.jpg

4470928820_66d0b9607e_b.jpg

Isn't it just fabulous to hear of events like these? Restores your faith in human nature :D

Thanks for sharing the story and photos Brian, looks like the girls have a wonderful time on the beach, it's a fantastic place for them to run.

Tania

How remiss of you , me, you think I am in Pink ha ,of course not thats me in green:):cool: more culturde in that colour so there.:badgrin:

Back