• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Girls After Another Grooming Session

Brian M

All nice and clean
4470451549_f584e3ca77_b.jpg

4471227840_84f0f4d6f8_b.jpg

4470449099_446afd1c3f_b.jpg

4470448025_dfb7cf1af0_b.jpg

4471222948_08264bcd1f_b.jpg

4470440087_e57a0c19ed_b.jpg

4470439039_19eb44c1d6_b.jpg

4471214368_fd6ec0b333_b.jpg

4471212714_4d9fe612ac_b.jpg

4471211332_cda62dc70a_b.jpg

4470431847_4c3a58f71f_b.jpg

4470453845_5f1bb5646e_b.jpg

Brian is that Dulux one coat black that you have used on Daisy's nose?:badgrin:

Some show goers would give anything for such black pigment on their dogs noses.

All gorgeous.

Nanette

All the pictures are great as always but I like the one where all of them are running. And Lily is just a little sweetie. They probably need all the exercise they can get after they eaten all them biscuits. :biggrin:

Your girls are so beautiful, the pics brought tears to my eyes, your little blenheim looks just like my Lucy did. Hope to meet them in person in the summer:luv:

Hi

Thanks for all your kind comments over the pics ,but what was that other comment about the "female of the species being deadlier than the male".Of course I refer to my innocent picturesque little Dangerous Daisy who on Saturday when I popped into the bathroom for two minutes took my wallet off my bedside table and promptly pulled 3 x £20 out and chewed them up beyond replacement, then started on my 77mm Nikon lens cover for my new 12-24mm f4 wide angle lens which was chewed up so badly it now doesn't fit, and then just as I returned she was eyeballing my new lens which was over £1000 just two weeks ago. She may be a Loranka and she may be nice to look at but she certainly does test me to the limit ,but to be totally honest I think that makes me love her all the more for her being just her and the character she is, Dangerous Daisy the unpredictable, strong willed , bossy boots ,beautiful unique little Cavalier, and of course I love and cherish my other three just as much.But then we all do as we are all pet lovers ,and special members of this wonderful forum ,and all love and cherish their own beautiful Cavaliers , as each and every one of them are so very special and unique to their own companion.:)

:)Super pics of your lovely girlies, the one of them all running along is just fab:D..... pic no 5, can I ask what camera you use?

then started on my 77mm Nikon lens cover for my new 12-24mm f4 wide angle lens which was chewed up so badly it now doesn't fit, and then just as I returned she was eyeballing my new lens which was over £1000 just two weeks ago
:snap:and I'll bet if it hadn't been expensive she wouldn't have bothered, cavvies do tend to have taste for the finer items :lol:

Last edited:
Theyre really lovely pics Bri & each made me smile.Your 4 are just adorable:l*v::l*v::l*v::l*v: one each!!

Lovely Pics

They are some beautiful girls Brian.I love the one of them all running together :) It's their expressions that crack me up :D

Thanks for sharing

x

I just love your pictures.....and the girls are absolutely gorgeous. Keep on posting those pictures, and put that camera on a high shelf (along with your wallet).

Brian ; Wonderful photos as always. The one of them running should be a poster:rah::rah:

Their photos also need a special place.

I can commiserate with you as our Abigail loves to grab my expensive orthopedic insert from my shoe when I'm shoeless. Haven't had to replace it yet but she keeps trying. Now I have to put shoes up out of her reach .

Heather R

Back