• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cassie nine to ten weeks and Barney nearly eight.

Teresa

We've now been the owners of our new puppy for a week, she's a lovely confident cheeky girl!! Barney is getting used to having her around now, fingers crossed they'll soon be best buddys

4473066068_936ba9b0fe.jpg

4472287657_0fb0d02739.jpg

4472286429_80e29bc46e.jpg

4473063304_1eddf4e3ce.jpg

4473060024_5c18aeef09.jpg

Cassie is so cute , i love tri-colours and she has a white stripe that goes right over her head which i think is perfect , dont get me wrong i love all cavaliers but to me that is my favourite markings :p

Thanks, she is lovely, just hard work during the puppy faze...sorry you lost Molly, my friend had her springer put to sleep at the weekend, soo sad :( Barney is nearly eight but is very healthy in the main, not even a heart murmour bless him.
All cavs are lovely, I wanted a black and tan or tri colour this time for a change.

Back