PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Athlone area to Dublin

Karlin
30th March 2010, 11:53 AM
If anyone is going to be driving in this direction over the next few days and can bring a little dog, can you let me know? There's a bichon I have said I would help to get into rescue that needs to come this way. Thinking of meeting the person in Edgeworthstown. Dog very much in need of a new life. :( Just on the off chance that someone is heading across country and can stop to collect this little one, it would be useful and save a roundtrip.

brid kenny
30th March 2010, 08:17 PM
When do you need it done Karlin? I'm in Roscommon and could bring it up for you?

Karlin
30th March 2010, 08:57 PM
That would work as the woman who is collecting the dog is actually in Roscommon I think. She can do this anytime and I can take anytime. When is the next time you'd be coming back from there to Dublin? I was actually going to meet her in Edgeworthstown but can findout where she'd be returning to as well.

brid kenny
30th March 2010, 09:26 PM
I am heading up on Thursday. Does that suit?

Karlin
30th March 2010, 10:18 PM
'Up' meaning from Roscommon to Dublin? Let me check with the other person. :)

Karlin
30th March 2010, 10:34 PM
She says she will check with the person in the morning who has the dog and see if Thursday will work but thinks it will. Gave her your number, will PM you her name and number. She will contact you tomorrow and see if a meeting will work out.

Claire L
31st March 2010, 11:24 AM
If it doesn't work out for Bríd to collect on Thursday, we could probably do it Saturday for you :)

Karlin
31st March 2010, 01:18 PM
Sorted, being done today. :thmbsup: