PDA

View Full Version : Bichon, 2 yr old F

Karlin
31st March 2010, 03:54 PM
I have this girl coming into rescue. Not housetrained and will need a kind patient adult/teen kids home in Ireland where someone is around during the day and/or there's another dog companion. Will assess her over next week or so and get her spayed.

Not my usual breed :lol: but due to some crossed wires and this and that, she is now with me and looking for a good home.

Karlin
31st March 2010, 07:11 PM
Reserved. :)

Claire L
31st March 2010, 08:01 PM
Thank God for crossed wires and this and that :D

Karlin
31st March 2010, 08:55 PM
She really deserves a second chance; has not had a great life so far but contrary to expectations that she might be very anxious and difficult, turned out to be quite a nice little dog so far! :D

However I plan to stick with cavaliers. :wggle:

pippa
31st March 2010, 11:04 PM
Glad the wires got crossed and you got her sorted...I imagine you will be staying with cavaliers, I'm sure you're busy enough with them:)

Karlin
31st March 2010, 11:32 PM
Last thing I need is more white hairs on the floor... :lol:

brid kenny
1st April 2010, 01:04 AM
That's great Karlin.

Fifer
1st April 2010, 10:15 AM
Great news! :rah:

Karlin
1st April 2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks Brid for transport and Thelly for foster... :mona:

Zoe bowie
16th April 2010, 09:19 PM
Collected Rosie (Fufu) today and drove her to Kilkenny, the whole way down she was an angel, every now and then I'd see her little face in my review mirror, she is cute as hell! As you can see from photo she has already made herself at home!! My mam has already fallen in love with her, once again Karlin thank you for saving a life & making my Mum very happy xx

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz109/Luc1lle/1271448447.jpg

brid kenny
16th April 2010, 09:33 PM
That is great news..delighted to hear she is well.

Karlin
16th April 2010, 09:47 PM
Ha! I see, on the sofa with toys and close to the fire already... :lol: She is a little sweetheart by all accounts. She looks like a haircut will be in order before too long as well!

Bichons are not my usual line of doglet but maybe I will start to branch out into miscellaneous needy smallies... :D. Though at the moment I have an absolutely ginormous alsatian lying on the floor next to me but he's not up for adoption... :paw:

Zoe bowie
16th April 2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah she is having a bath tomorrow & once she is no longer in heat mum will bring her for a haircut! Although I do love her 'rock chick' look!!! Karlin she has a beautiful temperment! I'll have her for 2 weeks in May when my mum goes on hold, she'll be in tara's doggy care over those weeks, you'll have to come meet her, Penny & Des!